Gift Shop & Welcome Center
The Maritime Museum gift shop is filled with post cards, souvenirs, shirts, special Queen II and Park items, and much much more.
- Walking tours last 30 to 60 minutes each and are offered to the public, as well as elementary, high school and college students.
- Tours are conducted by volunteers.
- Group tours should be scheduled three weeks in advance.
- Large groups will be divided into smaller sections. For school groups, one adult is recommended for every 10 children.
- The recommended school-group tour size is 30 children.
- The museum is handicap accessible.
- The museum doesn’t have a lunchroom, however, Arnolds Park has many dining options.
- Call 712-332-2183 to schedule your tour group.