The Ticket Booth is located just outside the main entrance of the park. If you have question they will be happy to help.
BANK CARD MACHINE
There are 4 ATM machines available (Raceway, Atrium of Roof Garden Ballroom/Pavilion, Near Octopus, Arnolds Park Museum)
COMP., DAY, & Season Passes
LOST & FOUND
All lost items will be brought to the Ticket Booth, or ask any Park Security Personnel to assist you.
WHEELCHAIRS & STROLLERS
PAGING NOT AVAILABLE
We generally do not have specific weight limits except on some kiddie rides. All riders must be able to securely fasten all required seat belts/harnesses in order to ride a particular ride. Extenders are not made available from the ride manufacturers for our rides as a safety issue. Some rides are certainly easier for a larger person to ride. We suggest rides with more open or bench style seating such as the Scrambler, Tilt O Whirl and Apples. Weight distribution plays a big part as well – if you are heavier in the middle, lap bars may be difficult to secure.
|RIDE | HEIGHT FOR RIDE|
|Kiddie Boats | Must be over 30″ and under 54” to ride.|
|Freddie the Fish | Must be over 36″ and under 54” to ride.|
|Dragons | Must be over 30″ and under 54” to ride.|
|El Paso Train | Must be over 36″ and under 54” to ride.|
|Kiddie Coaster | Must be between 36″ and 54” to ride.|
|Train | Under 36” must ride with responsible person.|
|Ferris Wheel | Under 42” must ride with responsible person. NO SINGLE RIDERS.|
|Bug House | Under 42” must ride with responsible person.|
|Merry Go Round | Under 36” must ride with responsible person.|
|Apples | Under 36” must ride with responsible person.|
|Pirates Revenge | Under 36” must ride with responsible person.|
|Boji Bounce | Must be 30-180 lbs to bounce on trampoline.|
|Scrambler | Under 48” must ride with responsible person, no one under 42” permitted to ride.|
|Tilt-A-Whirl | Must be 44” or over to ride.|
|Rock-O-Plane | Must be 44” or over to ride.|
|Roll-O-Plane | Must be 44” or over to ride.|
|Long Flume | Must be over 48” to ride alone. Must be 36”-48” to ride with responsible person. No one under 36” permitted to ride.|
|Legend Coaster | Must be 48” or over to ride (NO EXCEPTIONS).|
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Arnolds Park Amusement park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
- No running in the Park.
- Wristbands or Park Bucks are required for all riders.
- Outside Food and Beverages may not be brought into the Park. A picnic area is provided just outside on Preservation Plaza.
- Guests are asked to wear shirts and pants, skirts, or shorts at all times. Clothing with offensive wording will not be allowed in the Park.
- Guests must wear shoes to ride all rides, excluding the Bounce.
- Arnolds Park Amusement Park is a SMOKE FREE facility.
- It is the responsibility of the rider to follow all of the rules and regulations of each ride.
- No one with recent surgery, back trouble, heart conditions, or who is pregnant is allowed on the thrill rides.
- Some rides require a parent or guardian to accompany small children.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed in the Park.
- No Personal Fireworks on Property
- No pets are allowed in the Park with the exception of a service animal.
- No rain checks or refunds issued. All online sales must be redeemed the end of the season that they are purchased. No exchanges for following seasons are available on any day passes or season passes.
- Anyone disobeying these rules will be asked to leave the Park.
- Addition regulations are at various rides.